Full Stack Developer
Skilled Java Developer with 2+ years of experience in the full SDLC creating dynamic web applications. Updates functionality based on customer requirements to ensure excellent user experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop solutions following established technical design, application development standards and quality processes in projects. Assess the impacts on technical design because of the changes in functional requirements.
- Perform independent code reviews and execute unit tests on modules developed by self and other team members on the project.
- Write well-designed, efficient, and testable code.
- Interact with other stakeholders not limited to end-user clients, Project Manager/Scrum master, Business Analysts, offshore development, testing and other cross-functional teams.
- Experience in working with Log aggregators, application monitoring tools and config servers (Kafka / ELK Stack).
- Experience in developing and deploying applications to cloud platforms AWS, GCP, Azure etc. listeners configuration, queue configuration etc., batch scheduling techniques.
- Good to have experience with NoSQL databases like MongoDB/ Apache Cassandra.
- Experience with JMS.
- Experience on Agile/Scrum based delivery. Experience in tools such as Selenium, GIT, JIRA, Confluence.
Please provide salary expectation, along with your resume, and email to: WONIndiaJobs@williamoneil.com
William O’Neil India does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law.