Equity Research Analyst
Research Career Opportunities /
William O’Neil India is seeking an Equity Research Analyst for our startup company in Bangalore. Candidate must have excellent oral and written communication skills in order to collaborate with our team of analysts in the U.S.
- Conduct global research to gather data through primary and secondary sources
- Collate, analyze and synthesize data on marketing conditions, business opportunities, global trends and market size/share
- Monitoring and capturing various market trends and financial details for domestic and global markets.
- Be involved in creating and reviewing presentation/ reports written across industries / sectors and add value to them
- Authoring stand-alone syndicated reports and ad-hoc reports based on client requirements
- Ability to handle research projects with internal and external team
- Create guidelines to streamline, and be responsible for the overall quality of reports
- Exposure in writing and initiating coverage notes
- Building / updating financial models (DCF, Relative Value)
- Experience in writing earning commentary
- Ability to own the client requests end to end
- 3 – 6 years experience
- CFA/Chartered Accountant/MBA from reputed institution
- Should have strong knowledge about methodology and techniques of market research
- Should have good analytical and problem solving skills
- Should be able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously and work in a quick-paced, multi-faceted environment.
- Should have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
Please provide salary expectation, along with your resume, and email to: WONIndiaJobs@williamoneil.com
William O’Neil India does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law.
William O’Neil India offers a competitive compensation and benefit package, including medical and life insurance programs, personal accident insurance, leave programs, vacation and holidays. This also includes statutory India programs such as Provident Fund and Gratuity Fund.