Designation – Sr. Executive – Digital Marketing
- Content Creation & Marketing.
- Strategic Planning for all Digital Marketing Activities for all William O Neil India products.
- Online Sales & Online Revenue Generation.
- App Installs and Downloads.
- Strategic Planning & Implementing of Digital Strategy.
- Campaign Conceptualization & Management for boosting App Downloads and increasing subscription revenue. – Search Engine Optimization.
- Email Marketing & other Affiliate Marketing.
- In-depth Analytics & Reporting of marketing metrics using various tools like google analytics, firebase, appsflyer etc.
- Generate traffic for webinars and online seminars.
- Online Marketing of training programs.
- Focus on engaging and growing the audience on each platform.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams including Programming, Sales, Marketing and Editorial.
- Build internal systems and processes for consistently producing high level, differentiated content and measuring success – Be a tireless watchdog for quality and accuracy.
- Manage the development of annual budgets and forecasts.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3 – 4 years of digital Marketing experience with a couple of years in Content Creation and Marketing.
- Strategic thinker with a clear understanding of what moves the needle with digital media and how users are consuming content.
- Strong desire to make William O Neil content impactful, innovative and distinctive.
- Exceptional research, analytic, presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Self-starter who loves a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines while producing high-quality work.
Please provide salary expectation, along with your resume, and email to: WONIndiaJobs@williamoneil.com
William O’Neil India does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law.